Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Pledge by Malaysian Life Reinsurance Group Berhad (MLRe)
- The Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia, as may be amended or revised from time to time, are principles to which companies in Malaysia should commit to promote integrity, transparency and good governance in all aspects of its operations;
- To conduct business free from corruption and in accordance with the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia and to ultimately act in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders, as corruption destroys shareholder value, undermines the confidence of investors, and is the antithesis of sustainable growth.
Malaysian Life Reinsurance Group Berhad hereby pledges that it shall:
- Not, through any of its employees, affiliates or any person associated to MLRe to commit any corruption offence under any law, such as the MACC Act 2009 or Penal Code;
- Not conduct any business practices or activities that would require or encourage any of its employees, affiliates or any person associated to MLRe to commit such offences; and
- Work together with its business partners, regulators and law enforcement agencies to create a business environment that is free from corruption, and
- Uphold the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia in the conduct of its business and in its interactions with its business partners and the Government.
Malaysian Life Reinsurance Group Berhad (199701002371) (417867-K)
Date: 21st May 2020